Monday, July 6, 2015

It's All Greek to Me!

Hi!

I am currently sitting at a charging terminal in Dallas Fort-Worth airport while waiting for my next flight and I thought I should take the opportunity to fire off my first blog post of my trip to Greece!  

A little backstory:  My sister, Abi, decided to do a 5-week study abroad program at the American College of Greece in Athens.  Well, if you know my family you know that if one member is going to go somewhere cool the rest of us just HAVE to go as well!  Mom and Abi left for Athens at the end of June so she could start classes and get settled into her routine.  Dad and I are joining them tomorrow (July 7th) and staying in a different part of Greece until our departure on July 18th.  If you are interested in learning more about Abi's experiences studying abroad, please check out her blog here.

I will be posting on a semi-regular basis with stories and pictures from my travels.  If you are interested in receiving an email or a message when I have new blog posts please contact me via facebook or e-mail.  If you would like to be able to text me while I'm gone, please download the free texting app called Viber, which I will be using when I have access to wi-fi.

As for now, I have 12 more hours of travel ahead of me.  Better fuel up!



Wish me luck!
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment